COVID-19 precautions at Studio Hellä
- The studio is open only on appointment
- Don’t come to the studio if you or someone you live with has fever, cough or other symptoms of COVID-19
- Don’t come if you or someone you live with has been in contact with a
person who has had the symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- We can reschedule your appointment if you’re feeling sick or have the
possibility of having been contracted with the virus. Please let us know
as soon as possible if you’re feeling ill.
- If you have a mask, wear it when arriving at the studio and while at the
studio. We can also provide you with a disposable facemask at the
studio. Our tattoo artists wear masks at the studio
- Wash your hands at home before you come to the studio and wash them when
you arrive at the studio. We will show you to the bathroom. We also
have hand disinfectant you can use
- Let’s avoid any unnecessary contact such as hugging or shaking hands
- Preferably come alone. If you have a personal assistant(s) who you need at the studio, they are welcome of course. If you want to bring a friend with you to the studio please inform your tattooer before hand so we can make sure there are not too many people at the studio at that time.
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or a paper towel if needed and go wash your hands
- We will not at this time tattoo on throat, neck or face.